What is Bread Roll?
Bread roll is a snack made of bread and boiled potatoes. It is also known as bread roll with stuffed potatoes.
It was another holiday, 2nd October, Gandhi Jayanti in India & my husband was just asking me last night to try a good recipe that was light and delicious. I thought about trying bread rolls that morning and they were “outstanding”. My husband and I ate 12 pieces before the day was done. I’ll be making these more often. These are simple, easy, and tasty.
I am so impressed with the ease and taste of this recipe. Try this for Holiday or Lunch party.
Cooking time: 30 minsTotal time: 5
How to Make Bread Rolls?
Follow the steps given below to make bread rolls.
- 2 medium size boiled peeled potatoes
- 2 small size chopped onion ( If you eat onion )
- Chopped coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt ( adjust according to taste )
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili powder ( adjust according to taste )
- ½ teaspoon mango powder
- 1 chopped green chili , you can add more ( adjust according to taste )
- ½ teaspoon Coriander powder
- 4 Bread slices ( For 4 pieces )
- Mesh boiled potatoes and add chopped onion & chopped coriander leaves.
- Add salt, red chili powder, mango powder, coriander powder and chopped green chili in it.
- Now cut/remove the edges of the bread slices.
- Hold one slice of the bread and dip it in water lightly (only one side). Now, hold the slice between your palms and squeeze to remove the access water.
- Now take 1 tablespoon mixture prepared above & fill it in the center of the bread to cover it by giving round shape. Repeat the procedure for all 4 rolls.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and drop the rolls in it on medium flame.
- When the rolls become golden brown, take them out on tissue paper. Tissue paper absorbs extra oil from the bread rolls.
- Serve the rolls with Tomato Catch up or coriander chutney and enjoy
Love the taste and do let me know if you have any questions on this.